Loading...

New but same as before


Considering numerous emails that applaud my continued efforts in terms of turning out quality academic resources that help them in their own research / academic life, I considered it necessary to ensure sustainability. What do I mean? My domain is privately owned and requires payment to be online. So what happens if am no more here on earth? How will people be able to access this information?

The solution is to host it in a source that guarantees life-time access and that is why I have moved to blogger. Thus, is my new home and I hope you enjoy it as much as you did previously. You can search for related articles by using the search box above.

Thanks for dropping by.


Iloka benneth chiemelie 
About Me 1891521796856377095

Post a Comment

Tell us your mind :)

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Click to read Read more View all said: Related posts Default Comments